Friday, May 1, 2015

Happy Birthday to me

and how many others on this day.  It was a great day for babies to be born.  My friends, Ruth, Faye, Rachel, Elisabeth, Jodie, we all share the same birthday.  Using a Mark’s Finest Papers stamp I made us all a cupcake card.  This has been used in the count already so no number.  I am entering it into Simon’s Anything Goes Wednesday challenge.   I used MFT fishtail banners for the sentiment stamp and Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps sweet scallop circle die.  I popped up the cupcake.  Colored it with gamsol and koh hi noor pencils.

cupcake

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday yesterday, Janeen! I hope you ate that cupcake after you took the photo! It looks that delicious!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Janeen! I love the cute little cupcake.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated birthday to you...Hope it was a really special day. We are one day apart...Mine was on April 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do believe I totally missed your birthday. I hope it was happiness! Luckily I'm only doing belated cards this year. That cupcake looks good enough to take a bite out of. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.